Saturday, July 16, 2011

Thursday, June 30, 2011


Today Kyra, Amanda, Javier, and I went to Hollywood Studios:) And it was really cool because Javier worked in this park during his last program so he knew like EVERYONE there so we ended up getting fastpasses to about everything:) haha it was a great time! The first thing we did when we got there was watch Beauty and the Beast!! SO AWESOME!!! The show was so amazing and Javier got us VIP seating so that was super sweet:) After we watched that we went across the street and rode the Rock 'N' Rollercoaster!! SO THE BEST RIDE!!! After that Javier and Kyra wanted to go on the Tower of Terror but Amanda and I didn't so we walked around and took pictures and window-shopped while we waited for them:) After that we went on the ride Toy Story Midway Mania! I LOVE THIS RIDE!!! It was def one of my favorites at Disneyland, and it is here too but the crazy awesome thing about it here is that it's completely decorated like Andy's room!! And from a toy's point of view too so everything is huge and SO SUPER COOL!!! I totally love it!! It's amazing!!!

Then we saw the new show, Voyage of the Little Mermaid. It was really cool and the inside of the theatre looked like the inside of a cave, and at some points there were lasers and mists of water above us so it seemed like we were underwater!! SO cool!! After the show we walked around looking at the cool stuff all around the park, then we went on the new Star Tours ride! It's now in 3D and there are more than 50 different scenarios that can happen on it so each time you ride it's different:) After Star Tours we went on The Great Movie Ride where they re-enact scenes from some classic movies, it was pretty cool and I was super excited! After that ride we grabbed a bite to eat (I helped Javi eat his turkey leg!!) and then we got our seats for the best show ever: FANTASMIC!!! Seriously, it's by far my favorite Disney show ever!!!!!!!!! This one here in WDW is slightly different from the one I'm used to in Disneyland but I wouldn't say it's better or worse. I guess I'll have to watch it a few more times haha:) It was nice because here it's still on water but it's a much smaller body of water and the seats where the guests sit are stadium-seats so you always get a really great view:) I LOVE FANTASMIC!!! Indeed it made me cry and I loved every second of it!!!

2 comments:

  1. Carrie! Is it still called MGM Studios? or is it Hollywood studios now? Anyway,I love that park too. I took a picture with that umbrella lamp post too! Did you know that it squirts water out the top of it? I can't remember what you have to do to it, but that's what it does. It rains! Beauty and the Beast is a cool show too. I liked it when I saw it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was changed to "Disney's Hollywood Studios" in January 2008:)

    ReplyDelete